The Healthy Movers Toolkit has been devised to provide weeks of physical activity ideas to support the development of the whole child. Available for purchase together or standalone, the Healthy Movers range has been designed to support the development of physical literacy in children aged 2-5.
It consists of physical resources and training to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence young children need to develop physically, socially and emotionally.
Healthy Movers Toolkit
Ready-made for any practitioner working in an Early Years Setting and complements the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework. Includes:
• Practitioner handbook, handy hints and tips to maximise delivery
• 16 resource activity cards and reward stickers
• EYFS wall hanger for your setting
• Music CD to accompany activities
Things you may also be interested in
Healthy Movers - Practitioner e-learning
• Healthy eating and active lifestyles for pre-school children and their families
• Physical development in the early years
• Level 3 accredited qualification for physical development in the early years
• Delivered through face to face and e-learning
Healthy Movers - face to face training
One-day practical course designed to help practitioners deliver fun and meaningful physical activity.
Healthy Movers - at home pack for parents:
Resources to help develop balance, movement and object control. Includes:
• Children’s back pack
• Parent resource cards
• Bean bag
• Soft touch ball
• Water bottle
• Sticker pack.