Why My PB?
To ensure that the personal development of the whole child is achieved, My Personal Best ensures that schools are able to teach skills through PE that children can transfer into other lessons, to life in school and to their wider environment.
Through My Personal Best Primary, children aged 4-11 will:
• Develop and apply life skills that will support them to ﬂourish in PE, school and life
• Improve health and wellbeing and personal skills
• Grow understanding and working with others (social skills)
• Create opportunities, overcome challenges and make choices (thinking skills)
• Increase their potential achievement and readiness for life
What is My PB?
Structured around the key themes of Thinking Me, Social Me and Healthy Me, My PB supports teachers in planning how to effectively deliver teaching and learning opportunities linked to personal outcomes.
Includes 16 teacher and learner cards for ages 4-7 and 27 teacher and learner cards for ages 7-11, covering social, thinking, physical, creative and healthy themes.
things you may also be interested in
To best support effective implementation for whole school impact, we offer a range of CPD options which can be tailored to the needs of your school or cluster. My Personal Best Primary is also available as an embedded planning and assessment resource through Complete PE, to support high quality teaching and learning across the PE curriculum.