Our Top PE and Complete PE bundle has been developed to provide you with both planning and assessment alongside our signature Tops resource cards. The bundle is your complete solution to delivery of the highest quality physical education in primary schools.
To offer maximum value, our partnership with Complete PE has allowed us to offer customers purchasing this bundle with 10% off the selling price of both products. Upon receipt of payment, your printed Top PE resource cards will be fulfilled from YSD, and access to the Complete PE platform will be provided by our partners at Complete PE. Please note that YST Level 2 and 3 members are unable to apply their additional discount on this product in conjunction with this offer.
Below is a description of both products in the bundle:
The TOP PE range of solutions is our response to the Primary PE and Sport Premium funding. TOP PE resources and training will support delivery of high quality physical education, physical activity and school sport to young people aged 7-11.
TOP PE is part of the original cards from the renowned TOP Sport programme developed in 1996. Reviewed and updated to reflect the modernised needs of practitioners and young people, the TOP PE collection includes content on athletics, dance, games, gymnastics and challenge.
Used to promote a multi-ability approach across physical, thinking, social, creative and healthy themes, TOP PE will help practitioners to become confident and competent at delivering PE and tackle inactivity and physical wellbeing.
The content in these resources can aid in your delivery of high quality physical education in children aged 7-11. The resources complement the planning and assessment content within Complete PE’s platform.
(please note, once purchased and paid for your Complete PE licence information will be fulfilled by Complete PE).
Complete P.E. is an interactive planning and assessment resource which supports high quality teaching and learning in all areas of Physical Education for EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
• Complete P.E. is written by Primary School P.E. Specialist Teachers (QTS) who are current practitioners and P.E. Advisors.
• Complete P.E. ensures that the physical and cognitive elements of learning are embedded through structured and progressive sequences of learning. Teaching pupils why, when and where a skill is to be performed, is central to the ethos of Complete P.E.
• Over 4,000 videos of ‘success’ highlight what teachers should be looking for in their learners.
• Each year group has a suggested sequence of learning for every area of the P.E. National Curriculum.
• Suggested sequences of learning (SSL) flow in a logical order, presenting flexibility for teachers delivering lessons. This is essential so that teachers can move learners on when they are ready.
• Each sequence of learning is organised into sub sections which are designed to support teachers’ planning and delivery. Teachers can use Complete P.E. as their planning or alternatively, they are encouraged to use the sub sections of the resource, copying and pasting them into their own planning templates, drawing on their own knowledge and ideas to support learning.
• Success criteria are set against age related expectations and are colour coded, ensuring learning outcomes are clear and achievable, which provides a simple and accurate system for teachers to monitor pupils’ progress and attainment.
To access a free trial of Complete PE, please contact email@example.com who will be happy to set up access to the platform free of charge for a specified time period.